Why Climate Controlled Storage?
- Protection from damage caused by extreme temperatures. High heat (or freezing and thawing) causes metal and wood to expand and contract, resulting in splitting, cracking, or warping.
- Protection from mold, mildew, yellowing, and degradation of leather, fabric, mattresses, and clothing.
- Protection from corrosion of metal or damage to expensive appliances and electronics.
- To ensure climate control, our storage building is sealed and insulated, which also minimizes dirt, dust, and pests.
- You can enjoy comfortable conditions while accessing your storage unit. You would really appreciate this on hot, humid summer days or times with heavy rain.
We properly maintain our HVAC systems and our managers check them regularly to ensure they are functioning. Our facility is clean and secure. We have a wide selection of unit sizes at affordable prices to meet your needs. The cost to replace your valuable items is likely more than the cost to store them properly. As Ben Franklin famously said: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
If you would like to review our features and benefits, please click on the following link: features-benefits. If you would like to read more about our superior customer service, please click on the following link: superior-service. Finally, if you would like to read an overview of our business, please click on the following link: overview.