Why Climate Controlled Storage?
Avoid the extremes in temperature and humidity to protect your valuables. Items such as wood or leather furniture, appliances, electronics, books, pictures, videotapes, musical instruments, antiques, artwork, clothing, and mattresses would benefit. If you are going to store items such as these for long time periods (or if you are unsure how long you will store) you would be better off going with climate controlled storage units. Some of the benefits of climate controlled self storage are as follows:
- Protection from damage caused by extreme temperatures. High heat (or freezing and thawing) causes metal and wood to expand and contract, resulting in splitting, cracking, or warping.
- Protection from mold, mildew, yellowing, and degradation of leather, fabric, mattresses, and clothing.
- Protection from corrosion of metal or damage to expensive appliances and electronics.
- To ensure climate control, our storage building is sealed and insulated, which also minimizes dirt, dust, and pests.
- You can enjoy comfortable conditions while accessing your storage unit.
We properly maintain our HVAC systems and our managers check them regularly to ensure they are functioning. We have a wide selection of unit sizes to meet your needs. The cost to replace your valuable items is likely more than the cost to store them properly. As Ben Franklin famously said: “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”.
If you would like to review our features and benefits, please click on the following link: features_benefits. If you would like to read more about our superior customer service, please click on the following link: superior_service. Finally, if you would like to read an overview of our business, please click on the following link: overview.