Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness and Prevention
We are open for business
Precautionary steps we have taken
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting of all common touchpoints in the facility (keypads, door handles, light switches, toilet and sink handles, rolling cart handles, and the green PUSH TO EXIT button).
- Ensure that we have an adequate supply of liquid soap and paper towels in the bathroom.
- Installed an automatic hand sanitizer dispenser on the wall to your right when you enter the facility.
- Instructed staff to maintain social distance and encourage our customers to as well.
- Provide staff with information and protocol to follow to help prevent the spread of the virus.
- Rent or Reserve Units without visiting the facility – Use our website or call us at (903) 757-5845.
- Multiple Safe Payment Options – Autopay program, pay via our website, call in a payment over the phone, or mail in a payment.
- Call the Owner with any Questions, Suggestions, or Concerns – When you call us at (903) 757-5845 our owner will answer and can immediately help you. Your call with not be routed to a remote call center as with many other storage facilities in the area.
- Email or Contact Us Form on website – Our owner also responds to emails sent to sales@LongviewClimateStorage.com.
How You Can Help
- Maintain Social Distance – Keep at least 6 feet away from other people at the facility.
- Bring Fewer People to Facility – Try to come to the facility with the minimum number of people required to move items in or out of your storage unit.
- Stay Home if Sick – Don’t go out and potentially spread the virus, stay home, call a doctor, and limit contact with others.
- Please follow the Tips for Prevention below.
Customers can access the facility and their storage unit during normal access hours (6 am – 10 pm, Seven days a week). Be sure to exit the facility and property no later than 10 pm as your gate code will no longer work and our alarm system is set to automatically arm shortly after 10 pm. The owner receives a notification on his smartphone any time an access door is opened at the facility. When that happens, he typically views the security video feeds on his smartphone to look for suspicious activity. If you see any suspicious activity in or around the storage facility, please contact (903) 757-5845 ASAP.
Tips for Prevention
Personal actions by individuals are important for keeping themselves, their families, coworkers, and our community healthy. Please remember the following good health habits:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Always wash your hands after using the bathroom and before eating.
- Use a hand sanitizer if soap is not available, use one that has at least 60% alcohol content.
- Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth. These are the primary entrance points for the COVID-19 virus.
- Wear a cloth facemask when in a building or any type of enclosed space or when outside when it is difficult to maintain social distancing.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue then throw the tissue in the trash or cough/sneeze into your folded elbow to reduce the spread of respiratory droplets. Wash your hands afterward.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces often.
- Call a doctor if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, body aches and/or fatigue.
- Stay away from sick people. Social distancing is a concept where one attempts to remain two meters, or about six feet, away from others. This is one way to reduce the possibility of transmission of the virus by sick people.
- If you or a family member is sick, stay home and limit contact with others.
- More information can be found on this CDC (Centers for Disease Control) link.